During BMX Day Camp, a rider of any skill level learns the importance of stretching, nutrition and receives valuable instructional track time. Riders as young as 2 years old compete on our track and have a place to learn and grow on their BMX bikes. Collegiate instructors and expert riders help train in all aspects of BMX racing, as well as pro and expert rider guest speakers for motivation. In addition to track time, campers participate in training drills, play bike games, individual lap time trials, and park fun and games!
2017 BMX Day Camp schedule
Session 1: June 27-29
Session 2: July 5-7 (Wed-Fri)
Session 3: July 11-13
Session 4: July 25-27
Session 5: August 1-3
Session 6: August 15-17
Get your BMX Day Camp Applications in by June 15, 2017 and be entered into a drawing, sponsored by H & S PrintWorks for ONE FREE DAY CAMP SESSION!! (membership not included)
No job too small or large, tell Bill at H & S PrintWorks that SeaTac BMX sent you!
Campers are provided a day camp t-shirt, unlimited bottled water, a hot lunch with healthy selections, a sanctioned gate practice for the week of the day camp session along with a sanctioned race that all riders are encouraged to attend the evening of the last day of camp. This race enables campers to participate in a real USA BMX race and to apply their newly learned skills, with a First Time race trophy given to all campers.
- $140 w/ USABMX membership.
- Includes: Lunch, water, camp t-shirt, Tuesday night Gates & Thursday night racing
- USA BMX membership REQUIRED for day camp, additional $60 w/o membership
- returning campers need to check expiration date and may need to renew
- multi-family discounts available
- 2 camper total: $250 (W/USA BMX membership)
- 3 camper total: $375 (W/USA BMX membership)
- email questions and/or reservations to email@example.com .
Download the 2017 Day Camp form!