During BMX Day Camp, a rider of any skill level learns the importance of stretching, nutrition and receives valuable instructional track time. Riders as young as 2 years old compete on our track and have a place to learn and grow on their BMX bikes. Collegiate instructors and expert riders help train in all aspects of BMX racing, as well as pro and expert rider guest speakers for motivation. In addition to track time, campers participate in training drills, play bike games, individual lap time trials, and park fun and games!
2018 BMX Day Camp schedule
Session 1: June 26-28
Session 2: July 10-12
Session 3: July 17-19
Session 4: July 24-26
Session 5: July 31- Aug 2
Session 6: August 14-16
Session 7: August 21-23
Campers are provided a day camp t-shirt, unlimited bottled water, a hot lunch with healthy selections, a sanctioned gate practice for the week of the day camp session along with a sanctioned race that all riders are encouraged to attend the evening of the last day of camp. This race enables campers to participate in a real USA BMX race and to apply their newly learned skills, with a First Time race trophy given to all campers.
- $140 w/ USABMX membership.
- Includes: Lunch, water, camp t-shirt, Tuesday night Gates & Thursday night racing
- USA BMX membership REQUIRED for day camp, additional $60 w/o membership
- returning campers need to check expiration date and may need to renew
- multi-family discounts available
- 2 camper total: $250 (W/USA BMX membership)
- 3 camper total: $375 (W/USA BMX membership)
- email questions and/or reservations to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Download the 2018 Day Camp form!