USA BMX Membership
As of April 1, 2013 membership fees are now $60 and includes both a class and cruiser membership. Membership id required to race.
[su_heading size=”20″]Race and Practice Fees[/su_heading]
a FREE, one day trial membership is available, spectating is always FREE!
Gate Practice – $5.00
New riders are welcome to participate!
(you are welcome to do gate practice on races days, a $5.00 gate practice fee applies)
Single Point Races
- Class – $10.00
- Cruiser – $10.00
- Half Track/Strider- $10.00
- Open – TBA
- 3 riders- 2 awards
- 5 or more riders – 3 awards
Double Points Races
- Class – $20.00
- Cruiser – $20.00
- Open – TBA
Triple Point Races
- Class – $30.00
- Cruiser – $30.00
- Open – $18.00
Cash and Checks only at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.[su_heading size=”20″]What You Need[/su_heading]
- A USA BMX Membership – one day trial or full year memberships available.
- Bicycle – any BMX type and size will do, but it is recommended that you start with one that has no more than a 20″ wheel diameter – as that is the allowable limit in the Novice class.
- Make sure all bolts are tight – especially your axle and stem bolts.
- Remove any freestyle type axle pegs.
- All reflectors/brackets must be removed for safety purposes.
- If your bike has a kickstand, it must be taken off.
- You will eventually need a numberplate.
- You will be provided a temporary numberplate with your membership purchase.
- Appropriate clothing and safety equipment
- Long sleeve shirt.
- Long pants or jeans.
- A full face helmet is required for all riders.
- USA BMX recommends a full-face helmet.
- SeaTac BMX track has “loaner helmets.”
- Any enclosed shoe is sufficient. Skateboard style shoes are suggested.
Now that you have everything you need, we`ll see you at the track!